Tomorrow is Audrey's big day!
Tomorrow Audrey will see the Pediatric Orthopedic Specialist and begin her clubfoot treatment. We will miss those cute crooked feet, but will be so happy for her to finally walk. She is soooooooo ready to chase after big sister! She is trying to pull herself up but can't. It is just heartbreaking. Tonight she took her last bath until the casts come off. Sponge baths for the next 6 weeks or so. I took a lot of pictures of her today and some video of her scooting around in her own cute way.
This is what Harold will miss most. Audrey likes to hook her feet around his neck to hold on. It's hillarious! We loved on her a bunch tonight and I rubbed and kissed her little crooked feet for the last time while I rocked her to sleep.
Please say a prayer for Audrey. I hope she does well with her casts. It will be a difficult adjustment for her. I'll let you all know how the appointment goes.
This is what Harold will miss most. Audrey likes to hook her feet around his neck to hold on. It's hillarious! We loved on her a bunch tonight and I rubbed and kissed her little crooked feet for the last time while I rocked her to sleep.
Please say a prayer for Audrey. I hope she does well with her casts. It will be a difficult adjustment for her. I'll let you all know how the appointment goes.

1 Comments:
We will be praying and loving Audrey as she visits the doctors and receives the casts. Bless her, how darling she is!
Post a Comment
<< Home