Monday, October 16, 2006

It's here!

I'm 40 now, my hair is still brunette and there is no sudden urge to dye my hair blue OR buy polyester! I did, however, eat an entire triple chocolate meltdown by myself tonight so extra large panties may be in order!
Once the kids are in bed, I'm headed to the grocery store to buy milk, bread and baby bottle liners...white sneakers are NOT on the list! The funny thing is...I look forward to my late night shopping at the grocery store. You mom's can relate, no kiddos running up and down the aisle throwing every sugary snack they can find into your cart. And when the kids are along, you go in for $5.00 worth of things and come out spending $200.00!
Thank you to all of my wonderful friends and family that sent birthday wishes my way, and especially to those who blessed me with their WONDERFUL singing voices...it was TRULY a treat! 40 ain't so bad after all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Tina

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home