Playdate
Today we went to RadiJazz. It is a big indoor playground for kids. I am trying to find as much to do with the girls indoors since it is so hot here in Austin and I don't want Audrey to get too hot and sweaty with her casts on. The girls had a ball!
Here they are sitting in a boat...
And here is Audrey going down a slide. She LOVED it and just giggled and giggled. I must have pushed her up and down the slide 100 times! She was unstoppable. She crawled all over the place. Her casts are not slowing her down at all!

Audrey will get her second set of casts on Friday. I'll keep you all posted!
Here they are sitting in a boat...
And here is Audrey going down a slide. She LOVED it and just giggled and giggled. I must have pushed her up and down the slide 100 times! She was unstoppable. She crawled all over the place. Her casts are not slowing her down at all!
Audrey will get her second set of casts on Friday. I'll keep you all posted!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home