Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Announcing...GRANT ME A CHANCE, INC.

You all know me and the special place in my heart for parentless children throughout the world. Since Harold won't allow me to adopt ALL of them, I have prayed that God would somehow use me to make a difference in the lives of as many as I can.

Together with two other mothers with a heart and calling for these children, we have formed a nonprofit organization to offer grants toward the adoption of older and “special needs” children throughout the world. We named it GRANT ME A CHANCE for the chance that every child deserves…a family! We are incorporated as a nonprofit charitable organization. You can learn more about us on our website http://www.grantmeachance.com/

Our first major fundraiser will happen on July 7, 2007 in honor of Audrey (on her second birthday) Information is avalable on our website adn I hope that each of you will consider participating in this event and that you will keep our organization in mind for future charitable events.

It is our goal to help bring as many children home as possible, but we cannot do it alone. I ask that each of you pray for the success of our organization and our mission to provide homes to parentless children throughout the world. I also ask you to prayerfully consider contributing your time and other resources as you feel led to do.

There are many ways to contribute to our organization doing things that you ordinarily do everyday. On our website, there is a “ways to help” page where you can link to many of our corporate affiliate programs. You can use “good search” search engine, enter GRANT ME A CHANCE as your charity of choice, and search the internet. We get a penny for every search you make! Also, when you shop online, consider shopping through the links on our site, the company will give us a percentage of the sale! Every little bit helps!

Thank you for taking the time to learn more about GRANT ME A CHANCE, INC. I am happy to speak with anyone about our mission and would welcome the opportunity to meet with you, your church groups, social groups, friends, or anyone wishing to learn more about ways to help the children we serve.

May God bless each of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home