Ben aka Casanova
Here is Ben being cool! I have to admit, he is a handsome guy, but even better he is a GREAT kid!He wanted to send something to his girlfriend, Taylor, for Halloween so I delivered a fall floral bouquet and a pumpkin full of candy to school Tuesday. He labeled the candy...soooo cute.
Sweet tarts for my sweetheart
Hershey's Kissables...because you are kissable
Dentine Ice...because you are too hot!
Peanut M&M's...because I'm nuts about you
Eyeball gum...because I only have eyes for you!
Can you say WOW?!? Needless to say she was over the moon and told him he was the sweetest guy in the world. He also caught the attention of EVERY female in the school and they are all swooning! Of course the guys are like..."Dude, you are setting the bar WAY too high!" :-)
He is definitely the charmer...takes after his PawPaw!
Ben is doing lighting and sound for the High School production of Beauty and the Beast. It opens tomorrow night! Harold and I have a sitter for the girls Saturday afternoon and plan to have a nice QUIET lunch (where I don't have to cut up food, wipe up spills and can actually eat my food while it is still hot!) and go see the play. This will be our first date since...heck, I don't remember!

1 Comments:
Yep, old Ben certainly has the charms of his maternal grandfather , without question. Just not quite as keenly honed at his tender age.
Paw Paw
Post a Comment
<< Home