Happy Holidays from Atlanta!
The girls and I arrived in Atlanta on the 13th. We are having a wonderful time! Here are some photos of our visit so far.
Audrey playing in the floor at Grammy and Paw Paw's house
Lilli's gingerbread house!
Visiting friends. These are Allison's girls MacKenzie and Kendall and Shelley's boys Jason and Spencer. They are all growing way too fast!
A visit to Santa's House!
Riding on the train!
Lilli got her ears pierced! No tears at all!
Audrey LOVES cookies! That's my girl!
We are waiting on Shelley and Trip to arrive with their families to celebrate Christmas today at Grammy and Paw Paw's house. Then of course Santa Clause comes tonight! I'll post pictures of all the excitement! Love to all!
We are waiting on Shelley and Trip to arrive with their families to celebrate Christmas today at Grammy and Paw Paw's house. Then of course Santa Clause comes tonight! I'll post pictures of all the excitement! Love to all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home